Where You Need Me
– Dallas County is a county located in the U.S. state of Texas within the Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area and is now the ninth most populous county in the United States.
Dallas, TX & Surrounding Areas
– Collin County is a county located in the U.S. state of Texas. Its seat is McKinney. Collin County is part of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
Plano, TX & Surrounding Areas
– The county seat is Denton. Part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex, it is one of the fastest-growing counties in the United States.
Denton, TX & Surrounding Areas
– Tarrant County is a county located in the U.S. state of Texas and contains Fort Worth and Arlington.
Fort Worth, TX & Surrounding Areas
– Harris County is a county in the U.S. state of Texas. As of the 2010 it was the most populous county in Texas and the third most populous in the United States.
Houston, TX & Surrounding Areas
Meet The Attorney
Southern University Law Center, Juris Doctor
Louisiana State University, Bachelor of Science, Marketing and English
State of Texas
Houston Bar Association
Dallas Bar Association
Texas Trial Lawyers Association
Texas Young Lawyers Association
Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
Board of Directors, Delta Public Service Foundation
Family Law | Personal Injury | Misdemeanor Defense